PDA

View Full Version : Interesting iRacing news

Mike_B
03-23-2009, 12:19 PM
http://www.iracingworld.com/_A-day-in-the-life-of-a-cat-herder8/blog/213715/57752.html

More tin tops!! SRF. Private leagues. All good stuff.

Stack
03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Ahh... but the 2nd absolute best thing in that was the RESET tease. Getting rid of that will be the best thing to come to sim racing EVER!

The #1 absolute best thing in there is that Road Atlanta will be coming soon!! :rockon:

I'm guess the "May" Major track wil be Indy .. that'll be cool.

Now, if I can just find some time to RACE! I haven't raced since the second week of this season!

Mike_B
03-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Yeah. That will be good, though the tow to pits and repair would be better (for realism's sake).

r8man
03-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Ahh... but the 2nd absolute best thing in that was the RESET tease. Getting rid of that will be the best thing to come to sim racing EVER!

The #1 absolute best thing in there is that Road Atlanta will be coming soon!! :rockon:

I'm guess the "May" Major track wil be Indy .. that'll be cool.

Now, if I can just find some time to RACE! I haven't raced since the second week of this season!

Yes, its going to be IMS. Leagues are still a bit off but the league I help admin will be the first or one of the first private leagues allowed by iRacing.

f2000keith
04-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Just read in this month's Sportscar that SCCA members can get a years subscription for $75 (50% off).