PDA

View Full Version : Trackpedia / Apexspeed Spring-Summer rfactor challenge signup

jstecher
04-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Finally I am happy to annouce the Spring/Summer Trackpedia.com / Apexspeed.com rfactor challenge. Come out and test your mettle against some of the best drivers in the world on the best tracks around the US. Detailed dates and rules can be found below as well as a link to the wiki page.

Please signup by posting on this thread a messaging saying you are going to race and then get those cars down loaded and get ready to rock!! Tracks will be posted for download on the TP server here towards the end of the week.

Wiki Link with points scoring and rules: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Trackpedia_rFactor_Challenge

Event time
The Time: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM PST Wednesday nights

The Format
10 minute practice, 15 minute qualifying, feature race targeted for around 40 minutes.

The Car
'''Toyota Atlantics 2.0''' (http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=2005%20Toyota%20Atlantics)

We will have one set of custom skins that everyone will download the day before the first race of the season. If you wish to paint your own car please post it in the forum thread above and I will give you instructions on how to upload it.

The Rules
'''Realism/Damage:''' No drivers aids except auto-clutch and 50% damage

Tracks/View: All tracks must be played in modes as directly downloaded from Trackpedia. No extra fixes of mods maybe made to disable gravel traps, etc. Cockpit view must be used for all racers to promote realism.

Pitstops: There is no penalty for speeding in the pits. Pitstops and changes made during them are open to the participant. Pitstops are not required but most races will be long enough they have to occur.

Blue Flags: If you receive a blue flag in the game you must move over for the overtaking car in appropriate time. Treat this just like real racing where the blue flag is a warning of a quickly approaching car from behind. Let the approaching car by when time and track conditions permit.

Race Restarts: If more than half of the racing field (defined as (total starting competitors / 2)) are taken out during the first lap the race will be restarted. This is allowed only once.

Intentional Contact: If a competitor blatantly runs into another competitor they will be banned from racing the next race and be stripped of 16 championship points.

The overall idea is to give all of us a real race weekend experience just like if you were at an SCCA race to have fun and drive some of the tracks around the US.

The Server
Login to match maker in rFactor and find the apexspeed server. The password is rfactor

Each week the server will be up and running with the track for next weeks race so everyone can get in their practice and thus come ready to race on Wednesday.

The Tracks and Dates
April 16, 2008: Daytona Road Course (24 lap race)
April 23, 2008: Blackhawk Farms (38 lap race)
April 30, 2008: Road Atlanta (29 lap race)
May 7, 2008: VIR - Full Course (25 lap race)
May 14, 2008: Vanport International Raceway (34 lap race)
May 21, 2008: Sebring 12h (24 lap race)
May 28, 2008: Brainerd International (30 lap race)
June 4, 2008: Barber (34 lap race)
June 11, 2008: Putnam Park (41 lap race)
June 18, 2008: Road America (20 lap race)
June 25, 2008: Autobahn - South Course (35 lap race)
July 2, 2008: Mid America (31 lap race)
July 9, 2008: Laguna Seca (33 lap race)

Prizes
First place wins $200 towards their next track day, second place wins $100 gift certificate to one of our sponsors, and third / fourth / fifth win Trackpedia t-shirts.

The points
Points will be awarded for finishing order. With first place winning a total number of points equal to the total number of competitors in the league. For example if 8 people participate then we will have 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Each position pays points. Fastest Lap also wins a point and qualifying on pole wins a point.

Total end of year points will be added together out of everyones top races dropping their two lowest point totals for the season. All fastest laps and qualifying points will be applied no matter when they are won.

jstecher
04-01-2008, 12:36 AM
I am in and am going to post this on Ferrarichat.com to see if i can draw some racers over it would be great if others would post invites to this on their favorite car forums. Once again the more the merrier for racing.

Hanewf_83
04-01-2008, 08:14 AM
As was already well known, I'm in and ready to make up for lost opportunities from the winter series.

I won't rest until I'm all over Skeen like a really cheap suit :cheers:

billy
04-01-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm in just to watch Hanny.

jstecher
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm in just to watch Hanny.

Who the hell is Hanny and why is Ty the only one that's signed up yet? :P

Mossie
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm in, guess I better start practicing, :shift:

Hanewf_83
04-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Who the hell is Hanny and why is Ty the only one that's signed up yet? :P

Could it possibly be a new nickname for me? If so, I'm not really a fan of it, although there have been worse over the years.

Skeen
04-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm in.

billy
04-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Damn,
Guess we'll just have to start Skeen from last place and add drama to the whole thing :)

kbrew8991
04-01-2008, 12:50 PM
I'll be happy to be the impartial "make up rules as we go along" guy :)

Hanewf_83
04-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Damn,
Guess we'll just have to start Skeen from last place and add drama to the whole thing :)

It won't really help much, he started last in the winter seried race at Mid Ohio, passed 10 cars and took the lead on lap 7.
How about he starts a lap down from?

P.S. Should we create a "Skeen" thread to talk about him, and just leave this one for people signing up?

Matt Newcombe
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm in - just have to make a skin and get this bloody FSAE car finished!

jstecher
04-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Come on folks spread the word and lets get folks signed up. :)

f2000keith
04-02-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm in. I'll post a link to this thread on ApexSpeed to drum up some more guys.

kydiwl
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm in.

I don't have any friends :(, you guys are it. :cheers: But if I hear of someone looking to race, I'll let 'em know to go to Trackpedia.com.

Also, I have a skin I'd like to use, so if you can point me to instructions for uploading it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Stack
04-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Against my better judgment (and the wife's), I'm in. :D

The car template sucks ass... I may stick with a normal car for this one.

jstecher
04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I am probably going to stick with the default cars as well as I just can't get the car Ty built for me to look right. However as always anyone that wants to use their own skin is welcome and I will make sure we are updated correctly before the event starts.

trackaddict
04-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm in. Hopefully my travel will be minimal.

don fleming
04-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Count me in for lots but not all as weeknights not always open. It's Great MOD , the track list looks mighty fine, and racing after 7pm PST, yehawww

Likely will struggle and be in back with that cockpit view requirement, my vote would to be lift that and potentially get more entries to race with. A pcntg. of folks don't like being that low without having all the real sensory input that driving a real car provides, it is just a screen after all..

Cya OnTrack

Don F

Hanewf_83
04-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Count me in for lots but not all as weeknights not always open. It's Great MOD , the track list looks mighty fine, and racing after 7pm PST, yehawww

Likely will struggle and be in back with that cockpit view requirement, my vote would to be lift that and potentially get more entries to race with. A pcntg. of folks don't like being that low without having all the real sensory input that driving a real car provides, it is just a screen after all..

Cya OnTrack

Don F

Great to hear you're gonna be around

I don't think they actually enforce the fixed driving position thing, i know there were supposed to have it in the last series aswell but the views were changeable. Although I could be wrong.
Personally I find that the cockpit view provides the best ability to see the sides compared to the other 2 views.

don fleming
04-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh, thats good news having if its optional. I'll use cockpit view some times, just not jazzed on being locked into it.

Since this is all looking so good, 7pm PST event starts, great tracks, I'm gonna poke around back at SIMCAR where I ran a while (f3 mod back then) and many west coasters are running 6pm event starts - right after work & thru dinner hr. Bet I can recruit interest for here. Drawback is they know this mod really WELL, they could kick our butts... :grumble:

Another positive - the pit stops, I'd vote for one being mandatory always. Always they jumble the field a bit with folks pitting @ diff times. I've found myself racing lonely laps then after pit stops occur be right in the thick of wheel-to-wheel racing - a good thing!

Cheers

Hanewf_83
04-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Another positive - the pit stops, I'd vote for one being mandatory always. Always they jumble the field a bit with folks pitting @ diff times. I've found myself racing lonely laps then after pit stops occur be right in the thick of wheel-to-wheel racing - a good thing!

Cheers

I've done initial runs on most tracks, and unless you really slow down to conserve, a pit stop should be required at most tracks.
(which is really confusing to me because these cars were built to run 45 minute+ races on a tank of fuel, and we can't even run 40 minutes :confused:) Oh well, it's more fun this way, I guess I should stop thinking too much into it.

Also, if anybody is interested in a practice race or just group running, I'm interested. Getting tired of running by myself, and I want to see how the car works around others. As a plus, I'll also offer advice to those who are willing to listen.

Hanewf_83
04-05-2008, 01:56 PM
So far by my count we have 11 people signed up.
John, myself, Billy, Mossie, Skeen, Matt, Keith, Kyle, Stack, TA and Don.

Does anybody know if Jake, Chris, Eric, Scott, Dale or Gunny will be returning. (Oddly enough I was online practicing in the GP79 cars with Dale and Gunny earlier today but forgot to ask them)

genikz
04-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I'd like to join, but I wont be able to race Wednesday nights until this semester is over late-May. Would that bother anybody if I join for just the last few races? I promise to stay the F out of the way :)

I plan on practicing as much as possible, I just can't do Wednesday nights.

jstecher
04-05-2008, 11:12 PM
I'd like to join, but I wont be able to race Wednesday nights until this semester is over late-May. Would that bother anybody if I join for just the last few races? I promise to stay the F out of the way :)

I plan on practicing as much as possible, I just can't do Wednesday nights.

Of course you can join when you get done with school buddy your always welcome.

Don if you can get more folks to join us that will be excellent!! Has anyone outside of Keith and I passed this around to other websites? I would love it if you did.

kydiwl
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Also, if anybody is interested in a practice race or just group running, I'm interested. Getting tired of running by myself, and I want to see how the car works around others. As a plus, I'll also offer advice to those who are willing to listen.

I'm up for getting some practice against live competitors, too. I'm pretty much available in the evenings, but Saturday or Sunday mornings are best for me.

Hanewf_83
04-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm up for getting some practice against live competitors, too. I'm pretty much available in the evenings, but Saturday or Sunday mornings are best for me.
I'm around basically every night except for Thursdays, weekend mornings are also good for me since there's no F1 for 3 weeks now, and we'll be racing by then.

satnu
04-08-2008, 07:56 AM
EDIT just saw the wiki link.Dohhhhh!

1250 or 1255? May join you guys for a few races.

Hanewf_83
04-08-2008, 07:59 AM
1250 or 1255? May join you guys for a few races.

1255, See first post for more info

Stack
04-08-2008, 08:13 AM

Cya OnTrack

Don F

It is certainly a gentleman's agreement kind of thing (as far as I know) but the theory is that no one should have an in-game advantage (other than alien talent in Skeen's case). A higher viewing position gives you a much larger field of view, thus, an advantage that would not be available to you in a real-world race.

Maybe John or Keith can tell us if there's a way to police it post-race since the races are run on a server... can we tell if someone uses an alternate view (or do we REALLY care?)

satnu
04-08-2008, 08:32 AM
It is certainly a gentleman's agreement kind of thing (as far as I know) but the theory is that no one should have an in-game advantage (other than alien talent in Skeen's case). A higher viewing position gives you a much larger field of view, thus, an advantage that would not be available to you in a real-world race.

Maybe John or Keith can tell us if there's a way to police it post-race since the races are run on a server... can we tell if someone uses an alternate view (or do we REALLY care?)

While I agree with most of this, FOV can be changed in game in ANY view. So I see no real advantage. I think it should be up to individual users. I drive cock pit view and if I had to switch views I would drive far worse because I am used to the view. The same goes for the opposite I think. Personal preference.

My 2 pennies worth.:cheers:

Hanewf_83
04-08-2008, 08:46 AM

There is an option that can be selected to force the cockpit view.
While I agree with most of this, FOV can be changed in game in ANY view. So I see no real advantage. I think it should be up to individual users. I drive cock pit view and if I had to switch views I would drive far worse because I am used to the view. The same goes for the opposite I think. Personal preference.

My 2 pennies worth.:cheers:

Like I said in a previous post, some views give a better view of whats around the car, although it's not realistic, it is safer for some people. I'm pretty sure you'd allow a guy to use an alternate view if it means they won't be driving into you on the track.

Skeen
04-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I use cockpit view, but I don't care if others do.

f2000keith
04-08-2008, 01:27 PM
It doesn't matter to me what people use. I actually prefer the camera man cockpit view in rF. It depends on the sim really. LFS has been the only sim where I've been the most comfortable driving from the cockpit view. It's got to do a lot with the quality and shading of the textures of the tracks. If it's poor and the depth perception isn't there then the camera view is best. If I can see where the corner is coming up fine, then cockpit is the ultimate sense of immersion. I don't see a point to forcing people to drive one way. Drive whatever you're most comfortable with.

kydiwl
04-08-2008, 02:53 PM
I think if the point is to keep everyone on an "even" playing field it would be best to choose one FOV and use that. That said, if anyone feels safer using a different FOV, they should be allowed. I agree with Hanny :) I would appreciate not being run into just because someone is using a FOV they are not comfortable with. And hey, remember ... Have fun out there.

Hanewf_83
04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm really bored here today, so I'll be on the server most of the night 8-11 or later (EDT), trying to squeeze more time out of this car. Hope to see some people online.

satnu
04-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Where can I get the version of Mid w/chicane that is running on the server currently?

Hanewf_83
04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Where can I get the version of Mid w/chicane that is running on the server currently?

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Mid%2DOhio%20%2707%20Revisited

Hanewf_83
04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I've conned another guy into joining the league. :cheers:
Shane Viccary, Apexspeed guys will remember him from the F3 league. He's a good driver and should be up at the front with the best of us.
I'm posting this for him because he hasn't found enough time to create an account yet.

Hanewf_83
04-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Since Daytona is in a week, will the server be switching over to the official track soon, or will Mid Ohio stay up for a while more?

Matt Newcombe
04-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah I also tried to get shane to join ty :P I'm going to attempt to make skins for him and I this weekend if I get the time.

Hanewf_83
04-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah I also tried to get shane to join ty :P I'm going to attempt to make skins for him and I this weekend if I get the time.

Ya I know. I figured with both of us on his case, he'd eventually join. I've done my car and done most of Stechers for him to finish up, but this template is so hard to line stuff up right it takes more time than it should.

Too bad it looks like I'm not going to be around that often to be able to race.

jstecher
04-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Less than a week to the first race guys!!! Time for me to start getting some seat time late at night after working on my car.

Hanewf_83
04-11-2008, 08:20 PM
You made it back finally.
Hopefully we'll get Daytona up on the server this weekend? I've just about exhausted myself at Mid Ohio and although I know there is still more time out there, I'm getting tired of it.

Stack
04-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Less than a week to the first race guys!!! Time for me to start getting some seat time late at night after working on my car.

Man... I hope I can find a way to make the first race... this is what my "game room" looks like right about now:

http://www.trianglezclub.smugmug.com/photos/268634710_ZhgSV-M-1.jpg

And yes... that is our toilet in the hall. You can even see the corner of our shower curtain hanger there in the lower right.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a path to the table at some point soon... and hopefully I'll have power and an internet connection as well.

Boy, that whole tiff I put up about dropped races is REALLY seeming like a bad I idea right now :miffed:

:D

Hanewf_83
04-11-2008, 08:43 PM
And yes... that is our toilet in the hall. New type of race seat perhaps? don't have to get up to go anymore. (I could keep going with this, but I'll be good)

Hope you make it out for race 1.

satnu
04-12-2008, 10:28 PM
You made it back finally.
Hopefully we'll get Daytona up on the server this weekend? I've just about exhausted myself at Mid Ohio and although I know there is still more time out there, I'm getting tired of it.

Yeah what happened to the server? It's been down. Guess more off line laps are in order.:miffed:

Hanewf_83
04-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah what happened to the server? It's been down. Guess more off line laps are in order.:miffed:

The server has been up all day to my knowledge, I was on this afternoon and I see in the times that Jake was on earlier this evening. Just checked again now and it's up and running fine.

satnu
04-12-2008, 10:35 PM
The server has been up all day to my knowledge, I was on this afternoon and I see in the times that Jake was on earlier this evening. Just checked again now and it's up and running fine.

WTF! I checked last night and just now. No APEX server. I only show one server running Atlantics. HUMMM...........What's the IP for the server?

Hanewf_83
04-12-2008, 10:38 PM
WTF! I checked last night and just now. No APEX server. I only show one server running Atlantics. HUMMM...........What's the IP for the server?

Type in "keithcarter.homeip.net" for the IP
I'm on the server right now.

satnu
04-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Nothin. Did a refresh about 10 times and nadda. Oh well.

Hanewf_83
04-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Weird, I'm trying to remember if there is a search option for finding people on servers. I don't think rF has one though. Besides that, I'm not sure what else can be done, have to wait and see what Keith says.

Skeen
04-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Satnu, you're not the only one. I checked a couple times today and yesterday. Refreshes and everything. Couldn't find an Apexspeed or Trackpedia server.

jstecher
04-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Sorry you guys couldn't get on. Keith is going to check it and put the Daytona build on the server tonight. I will post the track download on the wiki and the official intro thread tomorrow.

Hanewf_83
04-13-2008, 12:44 AM
To fix matchmaker (third time posting)
If you have problems seeing the server in your rFactor menu you need to change a setting in your multiplayer.ini file.

So open up rfactor>UserData>"your Profile"
open up Multiplayer.ini

Look for
Concurrent Server Updates="400"

Change the 400 to 900 and you should be good to go
Concurrent Server Updates="900"

Not sure if you guys tried this or not

Hanewf_83
04-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Damn, I wanted to see if Skeen could touch my time (I assume he was sandbagging and could have easily gotten into the 14's). Oh well, testing means nothing anyways, it's the races that matter.

satnu
04-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Not sure if you guys tried this or not
Swing and a miss! Nope didn't help. Glad to see I'm not the only one though. First time I've ever had issues seeing a server. Gave me a chance to get my set up working(better) anyways. Should be fun Wed.

Can we get the IP and port posted for the server pls admin?:bow:

f2000keith
04-13-2008, 11:31 AM
When looking for an Internet server, click on the blue plus sign button and put in:

keithcarter.homeip.net

Skeen
04-13-2008, 09:47 PM
When looking for an Internet server, click on the blue plus sign button and put in:

keithcarter.homeip.net

Still nothing. What's different than before?

Hanewf_83
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I have no idea, try using this multiplayer file, maybe it will work

Hanewf_83
04-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Crap, now I can't find the server. The matchmaker won't connect at all, I can't find anything to race online.

f2000keith
04-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Nothing has changed on my end as far as I know. I just changed the track last night and haven't run rFactor since I ran MidO a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure why some can see it and others can't.

Hanewf_83
04-13-2008, 11:30 PM
It must have something to do with the multiplayer files, I opened mine to change some settings, and now I can't get anywhere. I'm going to try installing the program again in a different location and see if that helps.

f2000keith
04-13-2008, 11:58 PM
It must have something to do with the multiplayer files, I opened mine to change some settings, and now I can't get anywhere. I'm going to try installing the program again in a different location and see if that helps.

Nope, I just rebooted the server. Try again.

Skeen
04-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Nope, I just rebooted the server. Try again.

Yay, found it. I got a track mismatch, but it's probably b/c I have other versions of Daytona. I'll mess with it tomorrow.

Hanewf_83
04-14-2008, 08:03 AM
Yep, got her back too.:D:D:D:clap:

So Mike, are we going to show our cards right away, or shall we practice the evil art of sandbagging until race day? :cheers:

Skeen
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
heh, I've gotta get the track to work first. Will start playing here shortly and see how far I get. I had been practicing on the wrong version, so I kinda gotta relearn stuff.

Hanewf_83
04-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I figured we'd be using the faster, easier and IMO not quite as good version on RFC, so I spent a lot of my time developing the car to work good there. When this track got loaded, my other setups were junk so I had to start basically all over again. I think there's still more time out there in race trim, car seems too stable as it currently runs.

Skeen
04-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Ugh, still having problems. Getting "Track geometry" mismatch and "terrain.tdf" mismatch. I've gotten rid of all other versions of Daytona and redownloaded and reloaded V4. Does it need to be installed on top of some other version or is it standalone? I'll keep messing with it, but will take options from the peanut gallery.

Hanewf_83
04-14-2008, 11:45 AM
I have 3 versions and they seem to work together fine. This version is in it's own folder and the SCN is done right to prevent mismatches.

Daytona (Oval + Road Course)
DaytonaRC (rFC version)
Daytona_RC_V4 (League version) 13.9MB

Tried clearing the HAT log file?
Hopefully you'll get it figured out

Skeen
04-14-2008, 11:52 AM
I'll try clearing the HAT log file. Thanks for the tips.

The track works offline, but I get this mess when trying to get on the server. Does that tell you anything?

Hanewf_83
04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm on the server now, so I'll see what it says if you get booted again. Might tell me more than you get

Stack
04-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Just call me Jim Lovell... I'm sitting here in my partially powered house with an extension cord running only the bare minimum of accessories to power my "gaming rig"

So... who wants to join me online now and give me some pointers on these cars and Daytona? (Before I short something out)

Hanewf_83
04-15-2008, 02:47 AM
Less than a week to the first race guys!!! Time for me to start getting some seat time late at night after working on my car.Work and that new car must really be taking up all your time. Your name has yet to appear on the timesheets. I hope for your sake you at least have some offline track time.

jstecher
04-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Work and that new car must really be taking up all your time. Your name has yet to appear on the timesheets. I hope for your sake you at least have some offline track time.

I wish offline time was what I had..but as everyone saw in the race last night I was a sad sack of sh*t. Hell even Stack probably would have beat me. :cheers:

Hopefully I can get back on the horse once I get the real car done here (motor hopefully starting tonight) and work slows down here tomorrow.

Hanewf_83
04-18-2008, 01:54 AM
..but as everyone saw in the race last night I was a sad sack of sh*t. Hell even Stack probably would have beat me.I gotta hand it to ya man, your brutally honest,:cheers: although that last bit might be going a bit overboard. :)

Stack
04-18-2008, 06:38 AM
http://www.trianglezclub.smugmug.com/photos/270715802_nwtgh-XL.gif

Stack
04-18-2008, 06:38 AM
:cheers: I've been waiting for a chance to use that one, thanks guys! :clap:

Hanewf_83
04-18-2008, 07:48 AM
HAHAHAHA, glad we could be of assistance for something. Make sure you make it out next week and beat him just for that :cheers:

genikz
04-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Man, I'm missing out on all the fun! Come end of May, it's your ass! (and I'm talking to last place here...he's mine)

I'm working on building tracks too...holy sh1t is it difficult. Buttonwillow and Streets of Willow...someday.

jstecher
04-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Come on Genikz just cut the rest of school and start racing!! I mean what is the Wednesday class you have?

genikz
04-20-2008, 12:41 AM
John, it's a course in awesomeness. I've got the highest grade in the class!

kydiwl
04-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Man, I'm missing out on all the fun! Come end of May, it's your ass! (and I'm talking to last place here...he's mine)

Dude (a little California lingo) you're going to have to try real hard to go slower than me.

Hanewf_83
04-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Dude (a little California lingo) you're going to have to try real hard to go slower than me.

Hey Kyle, I'm pretty sure John will be the guy fighting Chris for that last place, you don't have to worry.

kydiwl
04-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Hey Kyle, I'm pretty sure John will be the guy fighting Chris for that last place, you don't have to worry.

Well, as slow as I was at Daytona (just tried to stay out of the way), I thought he might be coming after me.

Blackhawk should be a different story. I'm posting consistent 1:03 - 04s and a couple of 1:02s. So maybe, there I'll be able to keep up.