PDA

View Full Version : Awesome track!

Darkworx
01-23-2006, 12:03 PM
:D Awesome track to start out on! Especially the back-straight!!! AWESOME TRACK!:D

jstecher
01-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Out of curiousity since you sound like you know how to handle your car any hints on what the best set of turns is on the track?

Anything really tricky stick out to you?

Darkworx
01-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Out of curiousity since you sound like you know how to handle your car any hints on what the best set of turns is on the track?

Anything really tricky stick out to you?

:D Awesome question my friend! I personally like the twisties JUST leading right to the back-straights! If you can hit that turn JUST right, you can fly your car out with TOTALLY straight wheels at 120-140 mp/h (I'm on km/h). I usually light my tires on that just before the back-straight.

Another is that right-hander right before the front straights... Don't be scared to go wide and ALMOST rub your left mirror on the walls as you floor it. In the R Turbo, I've gotten close to 180 mp/h, but that was scary, and if you love your car, please don't do it!

Next would be the tricky right-left right after the front straight, personally my favorite turns of the track, there's a braking point on there in the middle right after the initial right, but if you feel gutsy, hold tight to your wheel and keep at lease 80% gas and void the braking and your tail will kick out to the left, when this happens, (I'm praying you will have good tires) but gun it and use that torque-steer to feather your car's nose left to steer your car into the left hander as you, second you feel uncomfy, lift off and your car's rear will sink back into it's tires... I wouldn't suggest that move unless you're balls-out gutsy! My advice is to take it slow the in the morning and wait for the track to warm up. I had a bad bad bad expierience like 5 years ago when I ended up in the wall in an Integra.

Drive safe, track safer!