PDA

View Full Version : Trackpedia rFactor Challenge - Snetterton - Round 4 - aka The Santa Spectacular

jstecher
12-15-2007, 12:00 PM
After a very exiting and action packed event at Road Atlanta the Trackpedia racing challenge jets off to the historic World War II airfields of England to tackle the challenge that is the fast paced and high speed track lovingly known as Snetterton.

Last race saw Mike Skeen jump into the fray and post some extreme lap times at his home track will it continue this week? Will Ty (aka 2005 McLaren Kimi) finally get his computer to stop crashing, with John not end upside down, will Gunny continue his consistent pace and lastly will Santa himself Brent Knoll actually show up and race! Tune in next Saturday to find out!

Below are the links to the new tracks.

rFactor Central Track Page: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Snetterton

Trackpedia Download: http://www.trackpedia.com/rfactor/snetterton_v1.5.rar

jstecher
12-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Well another track that I dislike outside of turn 1/2. :) I seem to have plateaued at the 1:10.1 range with the help from Mike. I dont know how in the world I managed my 1:09.3 but I can't repeat it so I'll chalk that up to pure luck.

Thanks Stack for helping me get my steering right buddy! Helped a ton.

genikz
12-15-2007, 11:48 PM
damn, and I thought my 1.11.5 was good :stupid:

jstecher
12-16-2007, 02:38 AM
Well the beauty of working 20 out of 24 hours the past few weeks is that I can play rFactor in the middle of the night. I figured out what I did for my 1:09.3 and was able to replicate it on the apexspeed server so I am a happy camper. Now just to find that other .5 to catch Mike. :stupid:

Contrary to my first post I am really starting to like this track...its a blast once you start getting your points right. I was being stupid earlier and just not taking my time to learn the track so thank god Mike pointed out I was a jackass...or I wouldn't be schooling Stack this bad. :P Booya. :D

trackaddict
12-16-2007, 09:27 AM
The only problem with this track is the flatness so it is really hard to look ahead and see your apex or any marks for that matter. I am having a hard time being consistent. My best as in the 1:10 range but I end up consistently in the 1:11 to 1:12s.

jstecher
12-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Completely agree with you Trackaddict about how flat it is but for some reason its a hell of a lot better than the USGP circuit.

Skeen
12-16-2007, 10:33 AM
It is really flat. The first time I went out, I thought about getting in a sedan car (anything higher) so that I could see better. Ended up not doing that, but it might help those out that still haven't done any laps.

jstecher
12-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Ok I demand an explanation.

1 sbarton Haberfeld & Walker Racing 1:05.654
2 TrackAddict Mucke Motorsports 1:08.105

So 1:05 is a virtual track record by 2.2 seconds from all of the places that I can find online recording records from FBMW. You must have had the turbo on. Same with you TA your only 3/10th's off the best laptime on the net that I can find. Competition at the top looks to have heated up big time Mike. :P

Matt Newcombe
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
How the hell?!?!

jstecher
12-16-2007, 10:24 PM
How the hell?!?!

My thoughts exactly. As a reference the Toyota Atlantic's I have found are only in the 1:06.5-6 range so this lap is rocking or there is a warm hole on the track we dont know about. :)

Skeen
12-16-2007, 11:07 PM
I'll raise you: 59.884 :D

kbrew8991
12-16-2007, 11:21 PM
maybe no good leauge players run on that track...?

f2000keith
12-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I'd imagine there's some track cutting in order. Maybe completely bypassing the chicane can be done... Would make sense...

Skeen
12-16-2007, 11:38 PM
For sure. You can cut wherever you want. I had to try it just to be sure. :p Feel free to delete my sub-08 times. I don't know if we can make any settings changes or if this will have to be an honor system.

kbrew8991
12-17-2007, 12:05 AM
add a concrete wall in the map & get everyone to run the updated?

jstecher
12-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Keith you have something on your server that doesn't allow track cutting. I wonder if we can get Gunny to throw that up on the trackpedia server.

Damn you cheatin bastards...he I was just thinking "Damn it was hard enough to get the 1:09.3 what the hell do I need to do to get another 4 seconds!"

I think in the race I will have to play steward and watch the replay to ensure this does not occur to anyones advantage.

Stack
12-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Here I was all happy with my 1:09.7 :miffed:

I haven't tried it, but I know cutting the corners over the curbing does not work. This track is built on an airport for a reason evidently... they WILL launch you in a heartbeat!

sbarton
12-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Ok I demand an explanation.

1 sbarton Haberfeld & Walker Racing 1:05.654
2 TrackAddict Mucke Motorsports 1:08.105

So 1:05 is a virtual track record by 2.2 seconds from all of the places that I can find online recording records from FBMW. You must have had the turbo on. Same with you TA your only 3/10th's off the best laptime on the net that I can find. Competition at the top looks to have heated up big time Mike. :P

LOL, it's amazing the times you can get when you "skip" the chicane at the end.
I was trying to catch up so I could practice following close to someone, so I cut off the chicane in order to catch up. Sorry if it messed anyone up.

-Scott

sbarton
12-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Keith you have something on your server that doesn't allow track cutting. I wonder if we can get Gunny to throw that up on the trackpedia server.

Damn you cheatin bastards...he I was just thinking "Damn it was hard enough to get the 1:09.3 what the hell do I need to do to get another 4 seconds!"

I think in the race I will have to play steward and watch the replay to ensure this does not occur to anyones advantage.

It would be pretty easy to spot if someone cuts it off. Their lap time would "magically" drop over 5 seconds all of a sudden.

-Scott

Warpedcow
12-17-2007, 09:14 AM
It would be pretty easy to spot if someone cuts it off. Their lap time would "magically" drop over 5 seconds all of a sudden.

That doesn't prevent people from cheating on a lap where they have an off or similar screwup (or they hit the pits) where a "cut" wouldn't actually set a lap record. You'll have to actually watch the entire race from a camera overlooking the corner in question to truly verify nobody cheated.

Skeen
12-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Maybe we should implement a rule to the effect of "Four wheels off on the inside of the chicane and you must come to a complete stop before rejoining." Again, all this would have to be on the honor system I guess.

Stack
12-17-2007, 09:26 AM
Maybe we should implement a rule to the effect of "Four wheels off on the inside of the chicane and you must come to a complete stop before rejoining." Again, all this would have to be on the honor system I guess.

I've got a couple comments...

I generally don't like the 'no cutting corners' parameters I've experience in-game. It makes it extremely unrealistic in terms of whats allowable in real life, and what will get you a penalty or a DQ'd lap in-game.
I think we have a good group of guys racing, and I have no problem with sticking with an honor system, but there probably should be some sort of protest protocol

sbarton
12-17-2007, 09:29 AM

That would work if you get punted off (which is going to be VERY likely to happen there). But if you miss, you should still have to try to make the turn.

We should use the honor system (this is for fun right?), but there should be some sort of stated punishment in place if someone is found cheating. I would suggest that they are penalized 1 lap (or 1:20) if they intentially cut the corner at full speed. Second time they are DQ'd.

-Scott

Skeen
12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I don't have a problem trusting people to play nice. I think we would all know if we've gained an advantage by going off or not (if you go 4-off b/c you were punted, it's no big deal).

trackaddict
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Relax guys - i did not magically improve my skills. I was online with Scott and couldnt understand how I had better splits than him the first 2 sectors but he was 5 secs faster at the start/finish. On one of my laps, as I approached the final chicane, the braking marker was gone so I slid through the grass and tripped the timing system with a 108.

gunny
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM

Yea we should have a rule for tires on the racing surface. I watched the Indy replay and saw numerous drivers get all four wheels off the "racing surface" out of a turn.
I'm not into the big time rules league but if your cheatin by cutting a chicane or doing something thats not with the sprit of good racing then you should just do hotlaps by yourself. During a online race we dont have track marshalls like in a real race so we have to deal with cutters. I know what I would do if I were the league admin but I'm not.
I say that all times during a race that a race car must have no less than two wheels on the racing surface. If you cut a corner and its because a racing incident or something dumb thats ok as long as that lap is not your fast lap of the race. I guess all I'm trying to say is that if you cutting intentionally then you need to be banned from the league.

Stack
12-18-2007, 09:55 AM
I agree Gunny...

Now... back on topic...

I've been able to repeat my high 1:09's online but just can't seem to get that last chicane right (and that really seems to be the key to a good lap time.)

The curbing through that section is Brutal.

Any suggestions so I can beat you guys? :D

Skeen
12-18-2007, 10:43 AM
I agree Gunny...

Now... back on topic...

I've been able to repeat my high 1:09's online but just can't seem to get that last chicane right (and that really seems to be the key to a good lap time.)

The curbing through that section is Brutal.

Any suggestions so I can beat you guys? :D

I don't know how you're doing it, but if we get on at the same time I'll have a look. Break it into two braking zones with very little trail braking through the right hander. I go down two gears, turn right, down one more. Obviously, little if any curb in these cars (less than half the car). Also remember there's little time to be gained on entry; focus on exit. Do several laps at what feels really slow then try to work back to a decent entry.

Stack
12-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't know how you're doing it, but if we get on at the same time I'll have a look. Break it into two braking zones with very little trail braking through the right hander. I go down two gears, turn right, down one more. Obviously, little if any curb in these cars (less than half the car). Also remember there's little time to be gained on entry; focus on exit. Do several laps at what feels really slow then try to work back to a decent entry.

Main two things I've been trying are whether to stay track left at the entry (right hander) or to brake deep, and in a straight line to the curbing on the right, with quick right-left flick to set up for the exit.

Just need to try it out some more... hopefully I'll have some time tonight online

f1rocks
12-18-2007, 11:22 AM
will Santa himself Brent Knoll actually show up and race! Tune in next Saturday to find out!

Brent "Santa" Knoll just finished getting his daughters room finished so maybe I'll download the track and try to run some laps before Saturday.

I hate being a rolling chicane so I don't like to race if I'm going to embarass myself.

Hope to find a setup that I feel comfortable with :stupid:

Stack
12-18-2007, 05:38 PM
C'mon... where is everybody?

I got a little frustrated a few minutes ago... started just doing donuts... got my rear tires to 758 degress!!! :clap:

What sucks is the game didn't "keep" my burnout marks :mad: I was hoping it "said" something, I was gonna screen-shot it LOL.

Skeen
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll be on later (after 8 EST is a good bet).

trackaddict
12-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Dammit! I am in Philly on business with no wheel. No practice until Friday for me. I too struggle with the last chicane trying to figure out the best way to enter it.

mrepka
12-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Stack and Skeen and I were talking last night about the track layout and how I thought that is was different than I remember. Those familure with GPL will remember Snet like the below.

Stack
12-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Stack and Skeen and I were talking last night about the track layout and how I thought that is was different than I remember. Those familure with GPL will remember Snet like the below.

I like the looks of that Russel chicane MUCH better! :D

f1rocks
12-19-2007, 01:27 PM

Whew I thought I was losing it!! I downloaded the track and ran it last night for the first time and thought...."boy this is sure different than the GPL layout"

Thanks for the clarification!

Hanewf_83
12-19-2007, 03:24 PM

I'm pretty sure that same GPL version is available for rFactor. I remember they ran something like that on the Race@RFC server when the 55 F1 mod came out.

I like the looks of that Russel chicane MUCH better! :D

Ya I'll agree with you there

jstecher
12-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah the old version is available but since its not an active working layout I figured it didn't fit in with our little league...we also in these cars have no horsepower to make the straights fun. :)

I do agree with everyone the chicane looks SOOOO much better.

Skeen
12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Any one going to get on tonight?

f2000keith
12-21-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm going to try... Seeing that I only have around 4 laps on Snetterton so far I should probably put some time in. I've kind of lost interest since I've been putting practice time in only to have race day be ruined by lag spikes. :grumble: Maybe tomorrow will be different...

Stack
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM

I'll definitely be on at some point... probably early, but depending on whats going on at home when I get there... might not be til late

Hanewf_83
12-21-2007, 04:46 PM
I may be on later tonight, depends how my knee feels.
I'm going to try... Seeing that I only have around 4 laps on Snetterton so far I should probably put some time in. I've kind of lost interest since I've been putting practice time in only to have race day be ruined by lag spikes. :grumble: Maybe tomorrow will be different...
Running laps just seems to frustrate me because I've tried everything and am still way off pace. :stupid:
The computer issues also have me reconsidering spending so much time working on setups all for nothing on race day.:grumble: I'd rather have 3 podiums with a win instead of 3 DNF's but oh well, I guess it's keeping me (semi)sane in the off season. :cheers:

jstecher
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Stack, Gunny and I were on earlier tonight. Lots of fun overall but one thing I noticed was that this damn track is going to be hard to pass on as well.

Worked on some long run setups but man its a lot of work on the tires once you get 19-20 laps in. Tried two stoppers as well just for a test but the cost of each 13 lap pit stop is just a little to high but the new tires do make a difference.

Hanewf_83
12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
So now it appears I also have Keith's lag problem along with my crashing issues. Just did a full fuel run, there were 2 times when it froze for 13 and 16 seconds, and when I tried to exit the car to go back and look at the pressures and such to see what was left (also to see how many laps I ran), the game crashed again. I just don't know what to do anymore.:miffed:

Hanewf_83
12-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Stack, Gunny and I were on earlier tonight. Lots of fun overall but one thing I noticed was that this damn track is going to be hard to pass on as well.

Worked on some long run setups but man its a lot of work on the tires once you get 19-20 laps in. Tried two stoppers as well just for a test but the cost of each 13 lap pit stop is just a little to high but the new tires do make a difference.

I agree about the passing, unless someone in front of you makes a mistake, there is no way around, I've driven behind guys that are "substantially" slower than me and it's impossible to get by with the turns in the braking zones. People are also going to have to pay attention cause it's impossible to go 2 wide anywhere on the track (except the straights)

I ran about 29 laps on my full fuel run, ran constant 1:10's and didn't really find that much of a time variation over the stint, the lighter fuel load seems to balance out the worn left tires.

Matt Newcombe
12-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Unfortunately I'm home for the holidays now and apparently I have a family get-together tomorrow :( lol. I'm also on dial-up, so I'll have to see what I can do for connection speeds next week. Happy racing tomorrow gents!

jstecher
12-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Unfortunately I'm home for the holidays now and apparently I have a family get-together tomorrow :( lol. I'm also on dial-up, so I'll have to see what I can do for connection speeds next week. Happy racing tomorrow gents!

Enjoy the holidays buddy! :) I'll be celebrating being maybe one rung higher on the totem pole. :P

jstecher
12-22-2007, 12:59 AM
I agree about the passing, unless someone in front of you makes a mistake, there is no way around, I've driven behind guys that are "substantially" slower than me and it's impossible to get by with the turns in the braking zones. People are also going to have to pay attention cause it's impossible to go 2 wide anywhere on the track (except the straights)

I ran about 29 laps on my full fuel run, ran constant 1:10's and didn't really find that much of a time variation over the stint, the lighter fuel load seems to balance out the worn left tires.

Agree with you on the 1:10's being consistent as the tires wear but fuel burns off. I am really hard on the right front and am down in the red indicator after 20 laps so I am pretty much stuck trying to time this all right.

Passing tonight was a bear as well even when someone was trying to let me by. :) There are no heavy braking zones outside of the chicane after a good straight (and to pull of a pass there you have to risk it all) so its going to be wait for someone to make a mistake...which i will predict I will do on lap 5-6 so if your behind me just wait. :P

Hanewf_83
12-22-2007, 10:35 AM
You didn't make your mistake till what was it, lap 30 John? And unfortunately it caught me out.:stupid: I also believe that it's a new time record between the damage to the car and the computer crashing (1.5 laps).:grumble:
Not really a race I could do much about either, I had a major lag issue (~6 seconds) right after the 2nd time u got around me and that pretty much screwed my strategy of a long first stint anyways. So I won't blame you. :cheers:

Skeen
12-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Jake, awesome race! I couldn't talk for some reason after the race. Had to log off the machine and the session was closed when I came back.

Those first few laps were awesome. After you got around me the second time I was just going to follow for a while, but then you gave me an opportunity. After the pit stops I thought for sure it was a lock, but then made a dumb mistake in the chicane and lost about 5 seconds. The rest of the race you had me under pressure; I might have been able to go a bit quicker, but not without risking problems. Great run!

Oh, and my computer went to desktop again in the first thrid of the race (anyone having this problem?). Also had to answer the phone, once, ughh.

sbarton
12-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Nice race gents. I honestly can't believe how badly I suck. Atleast I didn't come in last, like I thought. Can I borrow someone's setup for the next race? I'd rather just practice driving than trying to figure out setups.

Happy Holidays everybody!

-Scott

jstecher
12-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Gotta head out for the holidays here but awesome race guys! Ty I owe you big time man as I royally F*cked up your race on lap 30 as well as Gunny's because I got impatient trying to save fuel and made a stupid STUPID move. I counted cars going my and just completely didn't see you. Really REALLY REALLY sorry man! We had a great battle for the first 24 laps! :cheers:

Skeen and Jake you guys were untouchable!!

Standings will be updated tonight when I get done traveling...See you all at Lime Rock next week.

Once again Gunny/Ty really sorry guys!

Stack
12-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh, and my computer went to desktop again in the first thrid of the race (anyone having this problem?). Also had to answer the phone, once, ughh.

Now you're just rubbing it in dude :grumble:

But seriously... don't know how you do it... but nice race

sbarton
12-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Now you're just rubbing it in dude :grumble:

But seriously... don't know how you do it... but nice race

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

-Scott

jstecher
12-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Scott i will be happy to give you my setup. I thought that I had once but my brain is fried. :) I'll be back racing Wednesday night again so if you can hold off until then I will get it to you.

Oh yeah Skeen I was on the phone, having sex and flying a rocketship while driving with my toes. :cheers: Bastard.

genikz
12-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Oh yeah Skeen I was on the phone, having sex and flying a rocketship while driving with my toes. :cheers: Bastard.

:lol:

Hanewf_83
12-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I thought that was normal practice, I do it all the time. Well, I only use 1 toe :rockon:

JakeL
12-22-2007, 12:34 PM
I thought that was normal practice, I do it all the time. Well, I only use 1 toe :rockon:

Note to self: be wary of Canadians with big toes. :eek:

-Jake

JakeL
12-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Skeen -

Not much to say but: :bow:

You were faster and made less mistakes. Tough combo to beat! Great racing the first third - we weren't apart by more than a second until you got back by and pulled away :). I never did get that stupid last chicane right. *sigh*

I wondered what that odd "skip" was - you went from 3 sec ahead to 1 sec ahead totally at random once - weird.

I think I figured out why you killed me during the pit rotation (gained about 3 seconds) I was obeying the pit speed limit. Is anybody else doing that?

On the topic of the chicane, I straightlined it twice. Once I got by Skeen doing it, but just let him back by, since obviously I didn't earn the pass. I didn't read the whole shemozzle on the chicane here until just now.

Off to find some white powder for Skeen's fuel tank... ;)

-Jake

Jake, awesome race! I couldn't talk for some reason after the race. Had to log off the machine and the session was closed when I came back.

Those first few laps were awesome. After you got around me the second time I was just going to follow for a while, but then you gave me an opportunity. After the pit stops I thought for sure it was a lock, but then made a dumb mistake in the chicane and lost about 5 seconds. The rest of the race you had me under pressure; I might have been able to go a bit quicker, but not without risking problems. Great run!

Skeen
12-22-2007, 01:17 PM
No, I obeyed the speed limit in the pits too. I was gonna ask the same question of everyone else. I think your move in the chicane to let me back by was within the spirit of the rules; no harm, no foul.

genikz
12-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Not that it matters for my placing, by obeyed the pit speed limit too.

gunny
12-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Well
I've had better and I have had worse races! Got punted by sbarton at the start of the race and really never recovered. Funny thing about the punt is that he said sorry then got in front of me and raced. Figured he punted me and would at least give back the spot. Anyhow had some fun catching Brent in the first stint and I think worked my way back up to 7th or 8th. Went in the pits and had a 40 second pit stop to fix the damage from lap one. Got tangled with John late in the race and wish I would have moved over earlier (front straight) instead of waiting for the back straight. Then I made a tactical error with only a few to go and gave up a position :stupid::stupid::stupid: Anyways glad this one is over and I'm going to scratch it from memory! :cheers:

Hanewf_83
12-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Note to self: be wary of Canadians with big toes. :eek:

-Jake

Ya big (clown)feet in general, try fitting size 13's into modern formula car cockpits. I can heel-toe without even trying ;)
I tried to explain to a friend how I use the pedals and I believe he referred to them as "snowshoes"

Hanewf_83
12-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey Gunny, could I get the link to the replay once it's up. I have to go over my performance, even though I don't really want to remember that track, it still must be done to improve.

jstecher
12-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah I think its best we all just forget the race. Like I said I totally admit cocking up big time and taking Gunny and Ty out. I would like the replay as well Gunny...Ty and I had some good racing the first 24 laps or so...I think we were a second apart or less most of the time.

I am with Jake on the joys of learning the ins and outs and perfecting the race craft on the game. Working Ty and having him work me over was a blast...I need to get damn better at not looking in the mirror. My best lap today was probably like a 1:10.2...way off my full fuel practice earlier.

I think its about time I introduce a little virus into Mr. Skeen and Jake's computers! :)

Great race you all and thanks for the excellent turn out the weekend before the holidays. It's alway awesome to have all the cars on track.

Hanewf_83
12-23-2007, 01:16 AM
I think its about time I introduce a little virus into Mr. Skeen and Jake's computers! :)
After you see my lap times from Lime Rock, a virus will be coming my way as well

Note to self: Don't accept anything from John in the near future.

Actually forget about that, my computer will never last an entire race distance anyways.

jstecher
12-23-2007, 01:43 AM
I thought you hated this track Ty...bastard :cheers:

I see you and Jake are already at it! So tell the story is this a high down force track or are you running mid pack wings. My brain is dying to get some laps in but of course just the trusty laptop here and no wheel so no fun for me.

Hopefully Suzuki Clause brings me some sweet stuff to offset hte withdrawl symptoms I am going through...please please please. :)

jstecher
12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Seasonal points standings updated here: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Trackpedia_rFactor_Challenge#Trackpedia_Challenge_ Participants_and_Points_Standing

gunny
12-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey Gunny, could I get the link to the replay once it's up. I have to go over my performance, even though I don't really want to remember that track, it still must be done to improve.

Here is the a link to the server replay.

http://download.yousendit.com/30DBE512721D9223

Stack
12-23-2007, 10:10 AM

OK, real quick... how do I replay this file?

Hanewf_83
12-23-2007, 10:12 AM
OK, real quick... how do I replay this file?

Put it in the rFactor replay folder and play it in game

Stack
12-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Put it in the rFactor replay folder and play it in game

OK... exactly how powerful does a computer need to be to play one of these? This, and any other replay I have in my "fridge" runs for about 10 seconds and then freezes. The video and sound both freeze. Every few seconds, the sound will change, but the video almost never does.

EDit.. actually, I don't think I Was even watching your file, I think I was watching the saved hotlap I already had.

Edit... can we just get these up on Google or YouTube... or even better... get a high-res Torrent on Azureus Vuze?

Warpedcow
12-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Edit... can we just get these up on Google or YouTube... or even better... get a high-res Torrent on Azureus Vuze?

You can upload high-res video to archive.org for free. They have loads of bandwidth. I did that with the HD video from Fall Fling, worked great. (Example: see the BIR VIDEO link in my sig)

f2000keith
12-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Put in in your rFactor folder: \rFactor\ReplayFridge\Replays

Then go into rF and select "ReplayFridge" from the menu to select the replay you want. If you haven't shut the option off, you most likely already have it.

Skeen
12-23-2007, 11:48 AM

Thanks! Fun to watch the battles around the track.

Jake, I was wondering how you pulled out that 08 on the last lap! :p Nice.

JakeL
12-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Sure wasn't talent ;)

-Jake

Hanewf_83
12-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Yet again after watching the replay I realized I need to be more agressive and quit letting people force their way by me. There were a couple times I went out of my way to avoid contact that would have done more damage to the other cars than they would have done to me. Oh well, at least watching it and going over stuff wasted about 2 hours of my ride home. :cheers:

Great racing John, hope you'll be able to keep up with me at another track soon :D

Stack
12-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Alright... who's up for some post holiday smackdown? :clap:

Someone come join me online