PDA

View Full Version : f1 06 championship edition

sb_fd3s
03-14-2007, 07:57 PM
does anyone else have this yet for ps3? i got it the first day it came out and its the best consol racing game i've ever played, its so much fun. if anyone else has it post your sn and we can play online sometime.

billy
03-14-2007, 09:21 PM
I think John has it, I was playing an F1 game on the PS/3 with him the other night.

jstecher
03-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Yep I have it. Has taken a lot of practice but I think I am finally getting the hang of it. Need to work more on braking as I just cannot get it right at the moment.

I have only been playing Indy and Monza so far...takes me a while to memorize the tracks. :)

Stack
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
does anyone else have this yet for ps3? i got it the first day it came out and its the best consol racing game i've ever played, its so much fun. if anyone else has it post your sn and we can play online sometime.

Screen shots? Videos? I know you guys can do that with the PS3 right?!

BTW... sb_fd3s... don't think I've officially welcomed you yet:

:cheers: Welcome to Trackpedia! :cheers:

jstecher
03-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Honestly Stack I got it, played it for a few days then stopped and went back to getting rFactor prepped for building my new computer/racing simulator/another nail in the coffin for divorce setup this weekend.

Eric
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Honestly Stack I got it, played it for a few days then stopped and went back to getting rFactor prepped for building my new computer/racing simulator/another nail in the coffin for divorce setup this weekend.

Just build two so you can play together!

jstecher
03-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Just build two so you can play together!

I can't do that she would beat me...which would also be grounds for divorce. :)